1940’s TEXACO GAS STATION
|Size||Price ($)||Shipping ($)||Stock|
The HO scale Texaco gas station is being re-released for 2013. This new kit is filled with all new laser-cut parts including garage doors that can be built with glass panels, solid panels or both.
This kit includes the following:
- Laser-cut base, walls, floors, roof sheeting, roof supports, gas island base, and Texaco sign.
- Laser-cut trim, trim rafters, gable end supports, rafter tails, corner trim and garage doors.
- Electric meter kit and oil tank kit
- Laser-cut shingles, cap shingles and directions
- Cast brick chimney and gas pumps
- Tichy windows, doors, lamps, tools, jacks and 55 gallon drums
- Dozens of cast and plastic detail parts
- Full color signs with directions
- Fully illustrated color directions
- Overall size of base 5″ x 8″
- MADE IN THE USA